Size Chart Guide 1
1. Head Circumference in inches (Measure around head with tape above the browridge). Modern hat size .
2. Neck in inches (Measure around base of the neck with tape). (sometimes different from storebought sizes)
Modern Shirt size : neck and sleeve . Modern coat size .
3. Length from collar seam to normal waist (Measure straight down middle of back to just above pelvic bones).
4. Chest in inches
(around the chest, keeping tape up under arms and around shoulder
5. Waist in inches (Measure around waist at the naval). Modern trouser size and inseam.
6. Inseam inches. (Measure
from the crotch seam down inside of leg to bottom of trousers) 7.
8. Arm length inches. (Bend elbow - put your hand on your hip - Measure from center point on back of neck over the shoulder and down the outside of the arm, over the elbow and down to the wrist)
9. Distance from base of neck to top of shoulder inches. 10. Distance from edge of shoulder to wrist bone inches.
11 Distance across back - from edge of shoulder to edge of shoulder inches.
12. Circumference of arm at shoulder inches. (Shoulder seam around the underarm and back up to the shoulder seam)
13. Front width from arm seam to breastbone inches. 13B. Back width from arm seam to center of back inches.
14. Front width from halfway between underarm and waist to breastbone inches.
14B. Back width from halfway between underarm and waist to center
of back inches.
15. Front width at waist from side seam to Navel (belly button) inches.
15B. Back width at waist from side seam to center of back inches.
16. Largest circumference of stomach inches.
17. Normal (modern) shoe size 18. Height and Weight lbs.