Prices Are Subject To Change Without Notice
* Many items are in stock but many will have to be made for you. If you call to check stock before placing an order you will need to order at that time. If you are mailing the order in, the merchandise may all be sold before your order arrives. You will need to allow 4 to 6 weeks from the time you place the order for delivery. If you have a specific event you wish to attend provide that date and we will do all we can (within reason) to get the merchandise to you by that time. Please plan ahead.
* We will ship in stock items ahead. You will need to allow approx 2 weeks to receive those items as there are other orders ahead of yours that need to be shipped as well. Please specify if you wish us to hold the order for one shipment. There is a shipping/handling charge for each shipment.
* You will need to check your order carefully against your invoice. If you have not received an item that you have been invoiced for you will need to contact us within 15 days. Failure to do so relieves us of any further responsibility. There is no need to notify us concerning backordered items.
* If you have a problem with an order or merchandise received please explain in a calm and rational manner. You will find we will do whatever it takes to solve your problem.
* Please do not call to check on your order. The shipping and phone staff will have to stop what they are doing to look up your order and that delays not only your order but everyone elses. We ask that you plan ahead and allow the 4 - 6 weeks. We will do all we can to get your order out within a reasonable time frame. In stock items will take 10 days to 2 weeks for delivery.
Office Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Central Time, Monday through Friday.
If you wish to place an order after business hours please use our voice Mail system.
Please be sure to leave your name and phone number including area code so we can confirm your call.
Phone: (662)-287-4977 Fax: (662)-287-6033
Web Site: www.jarnaginco.com
1. All public institutions and government purchase orders are honored. Please be sure to include purchase order number and shipping fees.
2. (You may not place the order by phone an then mail payment.) Money orders or Cashier’s Checks are required for rapid service. Orders paid by personal or business check will be held up to 15 working days for the check to clear. Your bank does not notify us when a check clears; only when it does not. Mail Orders: may be placed using, Mastercard/Visa/Discover/American Express or by sending payment with the order.
· Mail orders should be printed neatly on our order form or on an 8 ½” X 11” piece of paper. Please be sure to include a UPS delivery address and a Daytime telephone number on all correspondence.
· We do not confirm the receipt of your mail order. If you wish to be notified that your order has arrived here, please either: Send your order Certified - Return Receipt from the Post Office - Or - Enclose a self addressed stamped envelope with the order.
· Your prices may be incorrect. We will not hold up the order. We will send it along with a small balance due. Prices are subject to change without notice.
3 Phone orders: (Sorry no collect calls) To keep overhead costs down, our phone staff also has the responsibility of pulling, packing, and shipping your order.
You will need to have your credit card number and expiration date ready. Orders may be placed 24 hours a day. Office hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm, Central time. After hours you may leave your order on our voice mail (Option #53). (You may not place the order by phone and then mail payment.)
4. Fax Orders: Orders may be faxed at anytime. Please include your Mastercard/Visa/Discover/American Express number, a daytime telephone number, and you UPS delivery address.
· To confirm that we received your fax, please phone as soon as your fax is transmitted or make a note on your order and we will fax you a confirmation.
5. E-mail Orders: We do not have a secure server as of this time. You may send your order via e-mail and then call to give your credit card information.
· You may download the order form from our website: www.jarnaginco.com and then fax the order form.
6 Return Policy: Items may be returned or exchanged within 10 days in unused, unaltered condition. Items returned for refund will incur a 15% restocking fee. Customer will be responsible for shipping fees to us.
· Any Item returned for exchange because of customer error in size, color, etc. will incur the normal shipping charge. Items exchanged do not incur a 15% restocking fee.
· To return an item: Complete the return form provided in each order and return it along with a copy of the invoice and the merchandise.
If you are missing an item(s) from your order and the charge appears on your invoice you must notify us within 15 days. Failure to do so relieves us of any further responsibility. There is no need to notify us concerning backordered items.
¨ On Orders for APO, FPO, and foreign countries (Including Canada): Please add 20% of (SUBTOTAL + Shipping) to cover postage. All foreign orders will be sent Air Mail. Excess will be refunded.
¨ Alaska and Hawaii orders will be shipped via UPS or Federal Express 2nd Day Air. Call for price quote before ordering.
¨ UPS and Federal Express 2nd -Day and Next-Day and foreign orders will be quoted at current rates.
Large Orders will be quoted separately.
C & D Jarnagin Home Page